“DISARONNO ON PACK 2020” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/05/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a specially tagged Disaronno bottle (via promotional necktag) from a Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating store is any store in Australia that stocks the Promoters products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Store”). Each specially tagged Disaronno bottle will contain an 8 digit code on the packaging (“Unique Code”).
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.winwithdisaronno.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name, email address and mobile phone number & unique code found on the specially marked packaging to submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made prior to entry.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of ninety-two (92) draws (each a “Daily Draw”). Entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. All draws will take place at 11am AEST/AEDST (as applicable) at 7/50 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills 2010 on the first business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 2nd May 2020 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 1st August 2020. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online www.winwithdisaronno.com.au from the dates specified in the table below.
|1 – 31 (May draws)
||18th June 2020
|32 – 62 (June draws)
||17th July 2020
|63 – 92 (July draws)
||7th August 2020
- The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a $100 The Iconic voucher.
- The Iconic Gift Card will be delivered via a digital gift card sent to the email address given at time of entry. Subject to validation, the gift card will be received via email within 48hrs of the draw taking place.
- Any ancillary costs associated with use of The Iconic Gift Card are not included. Redemption of the The Iconic Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer https://www.theiconic.com.au/ including those specified on the voucher. The Iconic Gift Card cannot be transferred or be awarded as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All winners names will be published at winwithdisaronno.com.au from 7/08/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $9,200
- A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 6/11/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and their names will be published at winwithdisaronno.com.au from 12/11/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Spirits Platform (ABN 44 604 520 783) of Level 1, 40 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019, telephone 1300 460 403
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43113 ACT Permit No. TP 20/00473 SA Permit No. T20/414